EAYC YELADEINU NURSERY
Nursery Practitioner Level 3
EAYC Nursery is looking for a Level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioner to join our friendly professional team. We are a Jewish private nursery catering for 2-4 year olds in Edgware. The successful candidate will have a keen and positive attitude, along with excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong, encouraging relationships with children, parents and colleagues. As part of your role you will:
- Be working effectively with room colleagues to continually develop inspirational learning opportunities for children
- Be accountable for your own key children to include working in partnership with parents/carers.
- Be responsible for ensuring all children’s personal needs are met, including observing, planning and evaluation.
- Contribute to room and Nursery planning.
- Fully understand the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage, safeguarding and child protection policies and health and safety legislation.
- Full and relevant Early Years qualification Level 3, or above.
- Awareness and working knowledge of the EYFS.
- Knowledge of safeguarding and child protection policies and procedures.
- Understanding of the Ofsted inspection framework.
- Experience of working within a team in a similar role.
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements.